We strongly encourage children to wear school uniform every day. Our school colours are red, grey and white. Parents/Carers can purchase sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, pump bags and reading folders, which display the school badge from ‘Andy Blairs’ or ‘Brigade’. Please see links below.
We also offer pre-owned uniform at School for £1.00 per item.
We would like children to wear the following:
• A school sweatshirt or cardigan
• A white polo shirt, white shirt, or white blouse.
• Grey trousers or tailored shorts, pinafore, or skirt.
• Grey tights or grey or white socks
• In summer: A red checked or striped summer dress, grey tailored shorts or grey skirt and a white polo shirt. Socks should still be worn with summer uniform.
Shoes: Flat, black sensible shoes should be worn to school – not high heels. If trainers are worn they should be black in colour with no adornments.
Jewellery: Stud/small sleeper earrings may be worn, but we request that no other jewellery should be warn unless for religious or medical reasons.
Please label each item of clothing with your child’s name so that lost clothing can be returned quickly to the owner.
Long hair should be tied back please.
PE / Sports Kit
On your child’s allocated PE day, we would like children to bring in their school PE kit.
Early Years & Key Stage One
• White T-shirt
• Black Shorts, Jogging bottoms or Leggings
• Red school jumper
• White or black trainers
Key Stage Two
For Children in Years 3 – 6, the basic information and PE kit are similar to Key Stage One. Extra items needed in Key Stage Two are:
• White or black trainers/Boots suitable for games which are played on grass, weather permitting.
The school policy for PE lessons is based on good health and safety practice. For indoor PE activities (except high-impact games such as basketball) pupils may work in bare feet.
*No ‘Jo Jo Bows’ or large hair accessories
*No ‘Tram Lines’ or other designs to be shaved in
*Long hair to be fully tied back at all times