Our school motto is ‘Reach your true potential’
Hearsall Community Academy is a caring, friendly and successful two form entry school with around 455 pupils on roll, aged from 2 to 11 years old. We are located in the suburb of Coventry and have very close links with our local community.
Our whole school community values the contribution every child brings, which makes our school a happy and fun place to learn and work. Our mission statement is: ‘Together We Achieve, Individually We Grow’ and this sentiment underpins all we do.
Our purpose is to provide our children with a broad and balanced curriculum, allowing all of our children to flourish academically, socially and emotionally, building the skills to ‘live life in all its fullness’ and reach their given potential as individuals and as a collective. Our Vision and Values are lived daily by all within our school community. We are proud to celebrate our diverse demographic, which in turn allows us to support the wellbeing of staff and children alike. Inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do, we celebrate different faiths and beliefs which in turn builds a sense of achievement, resilience and mutual trust.
We consider Hearsall to be at the heart of the community. We work alongside our families, local residents and regional businesses to support the local community throughout the year. We support charities, celebrate successes and provide a hub for the local community during times of difficulty. We aim to support well-being by being an active part of the local community, visiting those who need it most and celebrating successes and achievements of those in the locality.
In our school, inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We celebrate differences faiths and beliefs.
- In our school community, we aim to create an atmosphere of trust and understanding in which the sanctity of the individual is cherished and where the children and adults show consideration, courtesy and respect for each other at all times.
- We aim to overcome any barriers to learning in order that children achieve their full potential.
- We aim for all members of our school community to feel safe, secure and successful.
- We aim to provide a dynamic and responsive curriculum, which stimulates a life-long love of learning through which children develop the skills necessary to be successful citizens of the future.
- We aim for the children to be independent learners and feel confident to make decisions and take responsibility for their learning.
- We aim to constantly provide opportunities for children to engage with current and new technologies to enhance their learning experiences.
- We aim to develop effective partnerships between home, school, local, national and global communities