Friends of Hearsall is a community led organisation of dedicated, enthusiastic parents and carers who want to help make their children’s school a more fun and vibrant place to learn. Events run can vary from monthly cake sales, race nights, school discos, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day wraps, summer and Christmas fayres and pamper days.
Anyone wishing to get involved can contact the Friends through the Facebook page or the school office. The Friends of Hearsall is a great way to get to know parents, especially if you are new to the school. Their informal meetings and often social gatherings are a fantastic way to make new friends and support the children in school. If you would like to get to know your children’s school better then get involved on the inside and come and join the Hearsall community.
Chair of Friends of Hearsall
1. The object of the Club is to raise funds for the school.
2. The Club will be run under the supervision of the Friends of Hearsall (FoH) who will also administer the Club.
3. The 100 Club is open to anyone over 16 years of age. It is not restricted to members of Hearsall Primary School only and you are encouraged to get friends and family to join. Members must fill in an application form.
4. Entry will be by subscription of £2 per month per number, paid inadvance.
5. Members may have and are encouraged to have more than one number.
6. The 100 Club is not limited to 100 numbers.
7. Subscriptions by cash will be accepted on the basis of a minimumperiod of twelve months (£24 per number).
8. A monthly draw will take place during last assembly of each month. Any draws due during school holidays will take place in the first week back at school after a holiday.
9. The monthly prize fund will be 50% of the monthly income – there will be three prizes:-
1st prize = 50% of monthly prize fund (£50 if 100 members)
2nd prize = 30% of monthly prize fund (£30 if 100 members)
3rd prize = 20% of monthly prize fund (£20 if 100 members)
50% of the monthly income will go to the Friends of Hearsall, there are no administration fees.
10. The relevant numbers of all paid up members will be entered in thedraw for each month.
11. Registers will be kept recording the details of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
12. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Clubif his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into FoH Funds after 6 months.
13. The decision of Friends of Hearsall shall be final in all matters requiring adjudication. The Friends of Hearsall Committee shall also have the power to amend or revoke these rules at their absolute discretion with such reasonable notice to 100 Club members.
14. Draw results will be posted on the FoH noticeboard. The 100 Club administrators will make all reasonable efforts to pay or post prizes to the winners within two weeks of the draw.
Anyone over 16, can join the 100 Club and buy a number for the monthly draw for only £2 each month. Each month there will be a draw in assembly where 3 lucky winners will win a cash prize.
How it works:
Each member buys a number for £2 a month. For example if we have sold 100 numbers, the 100 Club has £200 that month. 50% is used as the prize fund eg. £100. 50% is used to support Friends of Hearsall eg. £100.
1st Prize is 50% of the prize fund eg. £50
2nd Prize is 30% of the prize fund eg. £30
3rdPrize is 20% of the prize fund eg. £20
The more people who buy a number – the higher the prize money!
The Friends of Hearsall School (FoH) raise valuable funds every year for the children at Hearsall Primary School. Money raised buys equipment for the school as well as subsidising trips and treats. By joining the 100 Club you can help your child’s school as well as having a chance to win cash prizes every month!
Everybody can join so please encourage grandparents, friends and family members to join too.
Please email@example.com with any questions, or additional forms. Forms are also available from the school office.